Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy's Day Update


I hope all you Mommy's out there had a wonderful Mommy's Day. (That's what Jole likes to call it.) As soon as I woke up Jole jumped onto our bed, put his face in mine and said "is today mommy's day?" And when I said yes, he looked at me with those big brown eyes and said "I love you mommy" and gave me a kiss and a hug. Now THAT's what it's all about. But there was a little confusion on his part....


He likes chocolate milk in the morning - in fact he has to have it every morning - he's addicted to it. So he looks at me and says "mommy, will you get my chocolate milk?" I responded with "it's mommy's day buddy, ask daddy to please get it for you." To which Jole responded "not daddy, it's mommy's day, YOU get it!" Needless to say I set him straight on that one.

No comments: