Saturday, May 24, 2008

My New Job!

Hi guys! Just a quick update to let ya'll know that I started my new job on Wednesday and if the work itself is as great as the environment, then this is going to be an excellent fit! My co-workers are a lot of fun - we've already had some laughs and are getting to know each other. My boss is very easy to talk to and get along with - we've laughed at each other as well. And my view...oh the view! I'm on the 21st floor and can probably see all the way to Norman if I look hard enough! Will be going to Dallas and Minneapolis for training in the future and it sounds like there will be lots of support for me as I learn. I'm anxious to learn as much as I can to really help get things rolling in the office. How exciting!

Memorial Day weekend is here and we have no big plans. It's great! Kayla wants to go to Academy Sports to find some shorts and Jole, well, Jole just want to play outside as much as he can. It's supposed to be 90 today so I'm sure we'll be outside. Last night sat in my neighbor's driveway and visited with a few people while the kids played. We even managed to have some Bacardi Mojitos while we supervised the kids. Frightening, isn't it? :-)

Well, Kelly's cutting the grass so I'm going to head off to the rest of my day!

m.b.

No comments: